Pretty pink lips are an attractive facial feature, particularly for girls and women. Yet many ladies suffer from dry, dull and discolored lips which both look and feel unpleasant. If these problems sound familiar, there’s no need to worry! Your lips just need a little love and attention. Here’s how to get pretty pink lips in a jiffy!
READ ALSO !!!
You can get pinker, natural lips using many different items you can find around your house:
- Combine sugar, honey, and coconut oil to create an exfoliating lip scrub.
- Use cocoa butter, coconut oil, or olive oil as a natural lip moisturizer.
- Use olive oil or almond oil to remove makeup before bed.
- Eat fruits like melon, tomato, and cucumber to keep your lips hydrated
- Make a pomegranate seed paste to lighten your lips.
- Use tumeric and milk to remove discoloration from your lips.
- Use beetroot juice to stain your lips a bright red.
- Make a raspberry and honey lip mask that will turn your lips pink.
- Crush some rose petals and apply the powder to your lips for a natural pink shade.