Can Beyonce do any wrong?
Clearly not, and this applies to her braid hairstyles as well. Beyoncé’s evolution as a prolific performer isn’t without its epic hair moments. Whether she’s on stage or simply walking on the street, she’s always giving us her A game.
Here are 7 Beyonce braid hairstyles you need to steal:
1. We need to try this blond braids coupled with gold beads at the tip.
You may need to get gold glasses to complete this look.
2. Braided ponytail.
3. We all need to try this protective method of styling our hair.
We’ve watched her don a plethora of looks over the years, including these beautiful twists.
4. Beyonce did this a while back in 2003.
Beyonce spiced up her micro-braids by curling them at the ends. The half-up, half-down style is till something you can definitely look.
5. Side swept braid.
6. Beyonce’s LEMONADE film included plenty of unforgettable hairstyles.
It included this braided one from the “Don’t Hurt Yourself” segment.
7. How many of us were willing to risk neck injuries to emulate Beyonce’s waist-length micro braids?